[Pacemaker] Pacemaker compilation problem with or without --without-heartbeat option

Hunny Bunny tmphb at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 12:01:03 EST 2009

Andrew,
Thank very much you for your prompt reply.
I did in fact install cluster glue before I tried to install Pacemaker.
I compiled and installed these packages in the following order:

1. DRBD
2. Corosync
3. OpenAIS
4. Cluster Glue
5. Resource Agents
6. Tried to install Pacemaker.

All applications were installed under --prefix=/usr/local/cluster to keep them all in one place.
You can see the common configuration file at the bottom.
Everything was compiling and installing smoothly but Pacemaker.
Could you tell me please if I messed up the order in which these applications should be installed.

Thank you in advance for any hint or help,

Alex