[Pacemaker] RHEL 5.4 + pacemaker broken?

jimbob palmer jimbobpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:47:20 EST 2009

2009/12/10 Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net>:

>> 2. Are there plans to make pacemaker work with the 64-bit version of
>> RHEL out of the box?
>
> I thought it did.  All my machines are 64-bit so that's all I'm using.
> Perhaps this is the problem though:
>   pacemaker-1.0.6-1.el5.i386 (clusterlabs)
> Why are you trying to install the 32-bit version of the package?

I'm not. I didn't specify an architecture for yum.

I downloaded the repo file, put it in yum.repos.d and ran the install.
The repo file itself makes no mention of the architecture, so I guess
this means the metadata on the server is wrong?

Is there a reason why the documentation references a different yum
repo (clusterlabs) to the one everyone on this list seems to use
(suse)?