[Pacemaker] Node crash when 'ifdown eth0'

Oscar Remí­rez de Ganuza Satrústegui oscarrdg at unav.es
Thu Dec 10 02:57:31 EST 2009

Hi,

Just an update on my experience:

After upgrading to newer versions the problem no longer exists:
pacemaker 1.0.6, corosync 1.1.2, openais 1.1.0 (as found on
http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/epel-5/x86_64/)

No process crashes when I put down the interface (ifdown eth0), and
everything goes back to normal when I put it up again (ifup eth0)