[Pacemaker] forcing failure on a master (multistate) resource

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Thu Dec 17 10:23:44 EST 2009

Hi,

I need a way to inform the cluster of failures between monitor polls of my multistate resources, and I notice that I cannot use "crm_resource " to inform the cluster of the failure of a master (multistate) resource, as it seems to only process this function for primitive resources.  I don't mind making the changes to get this to happen, unless there's some reason why it just shouldn't be done.

-Frank