[Pacemaker] [RPM] pacemaker-mgmt for corosync 1.1.2 and pacemaker 1.0.6

Thomas Guthmann tguthmann at iseek.com.au
Wed Dec 16 18:19:19 EST 2009

Heya,

I know that not everybody does like GUI but sometimes it's handy to see
the big picture. So here is a corosync compatible version of
pacemaker-mgmt. I didn't do much except changing the Requires: in the
.spec file. All credits still goes to ygao at novell.com for all the
packaging effort. In case you meet any issues with AM_PO_SUBDIRS when
compiling on a centos 5.[3,4] like I did do a : autoreconf -ifs which
should hopefully fix that.

You will find a diff to the original spec file [1] in attachment.

By the way, can someone update clusterlabs RPMs repository to add
corosync 1.2.0 and eventually pacemaker-mgmt or shall we wait for the
15th of January with pacemaker 1.0.7 ?

Cheers,
Thomas

[1]: