[Pacemaker] Error with pacemaker-1.0.6 and corosync-1.1.2:

Brian Ferris bdferris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:02:58 EST 2009

I'm running pacemaker-1.0.6 and corosync-1.1.2 on Fedora 11 using rpms
available from clusterlabs.org.

I'm new to this stuff, and I've been having some trouble getting things
started.  Specifically, I'm seeing the following messages in my logs when I
attempt to startup corosync:

Dec 10 11:47:47 localhost attrd: [23774]: info: init_ais_connection:
Creating connection to our AIS plugin
Dec 10 11:47:47 localhost attrd: [23774]: info: init_ais_connection:
Connection to our AIS plugin (9) failed: Try again (6)

I see that same sequence of messages for attrd, cib, stonithd.  They are
repeated endlessly until the programs decide to stop retrying.  This seems
to be the closest thing I can find to a root error, but I'm not sure how to
address this.

I've attached my full message log, my corosync.conf, and cib.xml file, if
any of that helps.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian