[Pacemaker] System Health Resource Agents

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Dec 7 04:20:46 EST 2009

Hi,

I tried to start implementing SystemHealth agents. Please find attached my first
tries:

HealthCPU: Measures the idle time of the system CPU.
HealthSMART: Tells the CBI about the SMART status of all configured disks.

Then I realized that there will be a lot of Health resources hanging around it
the CIB. So I wrote a HealthMEAT RA that does nothing else than calling all
configured other HealthRAs. Of course you cannot configure the other RAs through
HealthMETA any more so all other RAs have to use meaningful default values.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42