[Pacemaker] Openais: Corosync Executive couldn't open configuration component 'openaisserviceenable'

Martin Gombac( martin at isg.si
Thu Dec 3 07:00:55 EST 2009

Hi guys,

i just installed openais from clusterlabs repo. Configured it, but am
unable to start it. The error doesn't really tell me anything. Can
someone point me in the right direction?

/etc/init.d/openais start
Starting OpenAIS (corosync): corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine
('1.1.2'): started and ready to provide service.
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync built-in features: nss rdma
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Executive couldn't open configuration
component 'openaisserviceenable'
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine exiting with status -9 at
main.c:900.
                                                            [FAILED]

Config:

totem {
	version:	2
	# Disable encryption
	secauth:	off
	# How many threads to use for encryption/decryption
	threads: 	0
	# How long before declaring a token lost (ms)
	token:		10000
	# How many token retransmits before forming a new configuration
	token_retransmits_before_loss_const: 20
	# How long to wait for join messages in the membership protocol (ms)
	join:		60
	# How long to wait for consensus to be achieved before starting a new
round of membership configuration (ms)
	consensus:      4800
	# Turn off the virtual synchrony filter
	vsftype:        none
	# Number of messages that may be sent by one processor on receipt of
the token
	max_messages:   20
	# Limit generated nodeids to 31-bits (positive signed integers)
	clear_node_high_bit: yes
	# Optionally assign a fixed node id (integer)
	#nodeid:		1234
	interface {
		ringnumber: 0
		bindnetaddr: 192.168.0.1
		mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
		mcastport: 5405
	}
	interface {
		ringnumber: 1
		bindnetaddr: 189.9.21.16
                 mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                 mcastport: 5405
	}
}

logging {
	debug: on
	timestamp: on
  	fileline: off
  	to_syslog: yes
  	to_stderr: no
  	syslog_facility: daemon
}

amf {
	mode: disabled
}

  service {
  	# Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
  	name: pacemaker
  	ver:  0
  }

  aisexec {