[Pacemaker] Questionnaire: Clustering on Red Hat

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Dec 1 04:48:32 EST 2009

For those interested in clustering/high-availability in RHEL, the
cluster
engineering team has put together a survey to try to gather information
from existing customers using clustering technologies in RHEL AP or
RHCS.

The questionnaire isn't about Pacemaker, but there is room for comments
at the end for those wanting to see it supported on RHEL :-)

We're trying to gather information relevant to our customers to help us
to better track what their usage patterns and needs are.

The link to the survey is:

   https://www.keysurvey.com/survey/284097/1af8/

Members of the engineering team will be reading the results of the
survey,
so this is a great opportunity to get real world feedback into our
hands.
The survey will initially be live until December 31st.

-- Andrew