[Pacemaker] pacemaker 1.0.3 compilation problem on Fedora 8

Infos E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Thu Apr 16 03:14:11 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Beekhof" <beekhof at gmail.com>
To: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] pacemaker 1.0.3 compilation problem on Fedora 8

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 07:30, Infos E-Blokos <infos at e-blokos.com> wrote:
>> ok, but as Fedora 8 is not updated anymore...
>> what the solution ?
>
> Re-configure with the --disable-fatal-warnings option
> Or, change the relevant libxml2 header yourself

I used the --disable option.. anyway
cluster-3.0.1rc1 doesn't compile with pacemaker..
I'm completly lost since 2 weeks I try to build a cluster system
on Fedora 8 and 10 and everytime there is a component that doesn't compile
well.
I don't want to use rpm because of too old

Thanks anyway

Franck

believed to be clean.