[Pacemaker] [Ocfs2-devel] Linux Plumbers Conference mini-conf on clustering?

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Mon Apr 13 19:31:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:53:53AM +0200, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> what do you think of a half-day / day long miniconference on clustering
> along LPC? (http://lwn.net/Articles/319215/)
>
> It's a bit late, but if noone objects, I'll submit a proposal tomorrow.
>
> What topics would you like to see discussed?
>
> We probably don't have enough mass to justify our completely own summit,
> but on-going integration, (lack of) progress since the meeting in
> Prague, etc should provide enough meat for a miniconf.

	I think its a great idea.  We actually have progress, with a lot
of work that we talked about in Prague starting to see the light of day
in STABLE3, so it would be good to nail that down.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #313

	"Never underestimate the power of love."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com