[Pacemaker] [Linux-HA] showscores.sh for pacemaker 1.0.2

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Apr 2 04:36:48 EDT 2009

Dominik Klein wrote:
> So here's an update. Michael Schwartzkopf pointed out a bug regarding
> groups. That has been fixed now and the appropriate values should be
> shown. Thanks!
>
> There's not been a lot of feedback, is it because nobody uses the script
> or does it just work for you?

hello dominik,

as you know i also use this script. i'm currently knee deep into work
and my cluster is running so i'm not touching it ;)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15