[Pacemaker] hb_gui - transisition information on historical transistions

Steve Kwee skwee at itw.de
Thu Apr 23 05:09:22 EDT 2009

Hello,

When i use the transisition information feature of the
pacemaker-mgmt-client i understand that i can investigate
the current and any historical state transitions.

On my cluster the history stopped a week ago.
Everything else works fine.

Could someone tell me what config is responsible
for this feature ?

I am using a openAIS / heartbeat / pacemaker 1.0.3 stack
on openSUSE-11.1 and just upgraded to the latest binary
packages from the openSUSE ha-clustering repo.

Thanks
     Steve