[Pacemaker] Maintaining CRM configurations

Terry Hull tah at nrg-inc.com
Thu Apr 9 12:35:41 EDT 2009

I feel like I must be looking in the wrong place for information, and was
hoping someone could help.  I¹ve seen a good deal of information about
creating CRM configurations, but very little information about maintaining
them.  I was wanting to organize my configurations with groups for files
systems and groups for related services, etc.  That is all good, but I have
not figured out how to change those groups yet.  How can I add a file system
mount into an existing group.   If I try to edit the group directly it blows
up.  I¹ve even tried deleting the group and re-creating them in a shadow
configuration, but that does not work either.  Any pointers would be great.
TIA.
--
Terry Hull
Network Resource Group, Inc. President