[Pacemaker] RE:About "record-pending"

Yan Gao ygao at novell.com
Thu Oct 30 02:12:10 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 12:02 +0900, renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please teach it about a function.
>
> What kind of move does pacemaker make when I do that I set it in "record-pending"?
The operations that have not been completed would be recorded in CIB.
Clients such as pacemaker-pygui could get the events to indicate the
realtime status (such as starting", "stopping")

For now users can activate/deactivate "record-pending" in GUI. One
thing left is mgmtd need to get the notify when the a pending operation
is recorded.

Once it's resolved, pending operations could be indicated in GUI. Take a
look at the attached screenshot.

Though "record-pending" could affect the performance. If users have set
it, and when they logout or quit GUI, they will be prompted to turn it
off.

Yan Gao
China R&D Software Engineer
ygao at novell.com