[Pacemaker] Re: Dependency problems + conflicts in repo

Thomas Mueller thomas at chaschperli.ch
Tue Oct 14 13:10:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:51:14 +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> I'm in the middle of a heap of package changes at the moment which
> probably isn't helping.
> For now, try removing pacemaker-heartbeat (in retrospect, the way I
> implemented single-stack packages wasn't the most ideal) and just
> installing pacemaker.

the UNSTABLE packages for debian etch (at least amd64 version) aren't
working on a fresh debian etch installation.

#> aptitude install pacemaker heartbeat stonith

if i try to start heartbeat it ends in a missing libpils.so.2 lib.
Ldd'ing /usr/lib/heartbeat/heartbeat says its missing the following libs:

- libpils.so.2
- libplumb.so.2
- libplumbgpl.so.2
- libapphb.so.2

installing libpils0 manually installs only files in /usr/share/doc and no
libraries.

- Thomas

versions:
heartbeat 2.99.1-1