[Pacemaker] lrm_rsc_op validity errors

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Oct 31 03:40:15 EDT 2008

hi,

i used cibadmin -R to update my cib where i removed two resources
which were running beforehand.

issuing any crm related command (e.g. crm_mon -1) gives me countless
lines similiar to:
>  element cib: validity error : No declaration for attribute dc-uuid of element cib
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : Element lrm_rsc_op does not carry attribute call_id
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : Element lrm_rsc_op does not carry attribute rc_code
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : Element lrm_rsc_op does not carry attribute op_status
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute transition-key of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute transition-magic of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute call-id of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute rc-code of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute op-status of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute last-run of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute last-rc-change of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute exec-time of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute queue-time of element lrm_rsc_op
> element lrm_rsc_op: validity error : No declaration for attribute op-digest of element lrm_rsc_op

as the gzipped hbreports file is bigger than 100kb, please find it at:
http://ip52.ipax.at/~raoul/cluster/hb_report_errors.tar.gz

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15