[Pacemaker] Failure of the resource migration from GUI

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Fri Oct 31 02:43:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I performed the migration to the other nodes of the group resource from
GUI.(Pacemaker-Python-GUI-373fb737fcc5.tar.gz+OpenAIS+Pacemaker)

I appointed Force, but the resource did not move.

A f option seems not to be sent somehow or other.

The True judgment needs a "//" letter somehow or other.

if (STRNCMP_CONST(argv[3], "//True") == 0){
   strncat(cmd, " -f", sizeof(cmd)-strlen(cmd)-1);
}

Because there is already a similar True judgment one place, a revision may be necessary for that.

I ask for judgment and the revision of the revision.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.