[Pacemaker] advisory colocation constraint group->service

Andreas Kurz andreas.kurz at linbit.com
Mon Oct 13 11:31:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have another constraints problem with a Heartbeat 2.1.3 installation and I
wonder where's my error in the configuration.

I want to make an advisory colocation of a group of six IPs with a service but
when I stop (target_role=stopped) the service, the group is also stopped:

* default-resource-stickiness 10
* all services are started on the same node
* no location constraints

<rsc_colocation id="ips-colocate-with-srvA"
   from="group_ips" to="srvA"
   score="1"/>

Is an advisory colocation constraint between a group and a service not
supported?

Regards,
Andreas

--
: Andreas Kurz
: Tel +43-1-8178292-64, Fax +43-1-8178292-82

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.