[Pacemaker] openais pacemaker patches

Christian Zoffoli czoffoli at xmerlin.org
Wed Nov 19 10:16:00 EST 2008

Andrew Beekhof ha scritto:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 13:29, Christian Zoffoli <czoffoli at xmerlin.org> wrote:
>> I've a couple of test machines with RHCS 2.03.09 and openais whitetank
>> updated to r1661 and all works as expected but when I patch openais with
>> the pacemaker patch distributed in your rpm, RHCS became crazy.
>
> Define crazy?  Does the machine lock up by any chance?
> If so, you hit a bug I just found/fixed.

first of all I'm using RHCS 2.03.09 on gentoo and I've an openais with
the last official patches applied (up to r1661).

without pacemaker patches all works fine and ccs / cman can connect to
the cluster infrastructure, with pacemaker patches ccs and cman cannot
connect to the cluster infrastructure:

Nov 19 17:11:28 xtk-testbed-gfs2 ccsd[5702]: Unable to connect to
cluster infrastructure after 30 seconds.

Best regards,
Christian