[Pacemaker] Heartbeat/Pacemaker packages now available for Debianx86_64, RHEL-5 and CentOS-5

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Tue Jan 29 21:45:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I got some rpms for RHEL5 from the build service.
There is no problem with them, but for gui rpm.
It seems that pacemaker-pygui cannot be erased using rpm command.

# rpm -e pacemaker-pygui-1.2-1.2
/sbin/ldconfig: relative path `0' used to build cache
error: %postun(pacemaker-pygui-1.2-1.2.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status
1

it's the same issue with this;
http://hg.beekhof.net/pacemaker/dev/rev/6be96ba752a0

rpm for suse didn't display such a error, and could be erased succesfully.
it might be a specific symptom for redhat,
so I'd appreciate it if you fix it when you have time.

pacemaker-pygui is almost the same with heartbeat-gui for now,
Is it going to change its look and feel, or way to setting?

Thanks,
Junko