[Pacemaker] Re: Uncaught bounce notification

Andrew Beekhof abeekhof at suse.de
Thu Jan 24 04:18:17 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:15 AM, mailman-bounces at clusterlabs.org wrote:

> The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
> format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
> from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
> unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).
>
> From: "Junko IKEDA" <ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp>
> Date: January 24, 2008 9:11:54 AM GMT+01:00
> To: <pacemaker-bounces at clusterlabs.org>
> Subject: pacemaker's gui
>

> Hi,
>
> It seems that Pacemaker has its own GUI.
> Should I think of things as two totally different things,
> Pacemaker's GUI
> and Heartbeat's one?

Well its the same code...

[start lazy paste from the changelog]

   * Without the CRM present, the following components are also no
longer able to
     be included with Heartbeat (as they require CRM libraries) and
are instead
     provided as part of the new pacemaker-pygui project.
      cim
      mgmtd
      pygui
      tsa_subagent

[end lazy paste]

> I'm trying to install pacemaker-pygui-1.1-3.1,
> there are some directories about mgmt after installing.
>

> hb_gui said;
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/hb_gui", line 36, in ?
>    from pymgmt import *
>  File "/usr/lib64/heartbeat-gui/pymgmt.py", line 5, in ?
>    import _pymgmt
> ImportError: No module named _pymgmt
>

> Are some mgmt modules still lacking?

They went into the -devel sub package which is apparently the wrong
place :(
Fixing that now...