[Pacemaker] build pacemaker package (./ConfigureMe package)

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Jan 17 23:05:50 EST 2008

Hi,

I have built heartbeat and pacemaker at the dictation of the following
instructions.

http://www.clusterlabs.org/mw/Install

It worked!
The documentation was very useful.

but when I tried to build package(./ConfigureMe package),
there were some errors like this;
(OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga))

pacemaker(changeset: 8730c2044510)
Running gmake rpm
rm -f pacemaker.tar.gz
hg archive -t tgz pacemaker.tar.gz
echo Rebuilt pacemaker.tar.gz on `date`
Rebuilt pacemaker.tar.gz on Fri Jan 18 11:47:47 JST 2008
/usr/bin/rpmbuild -ta pacemaker.tar.gz </dev/null;
error: Name field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Version field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Release field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Summary field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Group field must be present in package: (main package)
error: License field must be present in package: (main package)
gmake: *** [rpm] Error 1

The detail was attached.

This isn't a problem about pacemaker,
heartbeat also generated an error if there was --disable-crm option.

heartbeat(changeset: 7e7ff0d31af1)
config.status: creating crm/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: crm/Makefile.in

RPM build errors:
gmake: *** [rpm] Error 1

Best Regards,
Junko Ikeda