[Pacemaker] [pygui] Rewrite "instance_attributes", "operations" and"expression" based on the new model

Junko IKEDA ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Feb 28 05:23:11 EST 2008

Hi,

> > It's really quiet here, huh? ;-)
> >
> > I've improved the common model of GUI for dynamic filling and
> > description. And "instance_attributes", "operations" and "expression"
> > have been rewritten based on the model.
> > Additionally the metadata of RA has been exploited for adding
> > "instance_attributes" and  "operations" objects.
> >
> > Changeset 11792:65350279a168
> >
> > Any comment or test will be welcome.Thanks!
>
> I want to try this new feature,
> but before that, there is still a build problem.
>
> Pacemaker's crm part handles the data as "xmlNode".
> Meanwhile, it seems that mgmt(= pygui?) identify it as "ha_msg".
> So, compiler would say like this:
> "error: 'xmlNode' has no member named 'values'", or
> "warning: passing argument 1 of 'cl_get_string' from incompatible pointer
> type".

in the case of compile error,
I could compile pacemaker and pygui with this combination.
http://hg.beekhof.net/pacemaker/dev/rev/41b359f6822d
http://hg.beekhof.net/pacemaker/pygui/rev/65350279a168
Pacemaker is on the way to exponential growth.

I wonder I do something the right way...
(1) build pacemaker; configure, make, install
(2) configure pygui
(3) copy all of the pygui's files to pacemaker's directory
(4) build pygui(in pacemaker's directory); make, install

How do you build them and make them work well?
The rpm that we can download from opensuse build service has no problem.

Thanks,
Junko