[Pacemaker] ANNOUNCE: Pacemaker 0.6.1 now available (bug-fix only release)

Andrew Beekhof abeekhof at suse.de
Tue Feb 12 05:06:11 EST 2008

Its the middle of the month which means its time for a Pacemaker
bugfix-only release.
Packages for Pacemaker and it's immediate dependancies can be
downloaded from the usual location:
   http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering

and the source can be obtained from:
  http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-0.6/archive/Pacemaker-0.6.1.tar.bz2

For a breakdown of the available packages and what parts are optional,
please refer to
  http://clusterlabs.org/mw/Install#Package_List

Just to reiterate, this release is for the 0.6 stable series and
contains _only_ bugfixes.
As you can see from the changelog, the number of changes is an order
of magnitude smaller than "normal" :-)

The next release (also bugfix-only) will be in April as I'll be on
vacation in Australia for four weeks starting on Friday :-)
So please don't be offended if you're questions don't get a reply
(either here or on the linux-ha mailing list)... I'll read them all
when I return.

regards,
Andrew

Begin lazy paste from the changelog...

   * Update source tarball to revision: e7152d1be933 tip
   * Statistics:
       Changesets:    25
       Diff:          37 files changed, 1323 insertions(+), 227
deletions(-)

   * Changes since Pacemaker-0.6.0
   + High: CIB: Ensure changes to top-level attributes (like
admin_epoch) cause a disk write
   + High: CIB: Ensure the archived file hits the disk before returning
   + High: CIB: Repair the ability to do 'atomic incriment' updates
(value="value++")
   + High: crmd: Bug #7 - Connecting to the crmd immediately after
startup causes use-of-NULL
   + Medium: CIB: Mask cib_diff_resync results from the caller - they
don't need to know
   + Medium: crmd: Delay starting the IPC server until we're fully
functional
   + Medium: CTS: Fix the startup patterns
   + Medium: PE: Bug 1820 - Allow the first resource in a group to be
migrated
   + Medium: PE: Bug 1820 - Check the colocation dependancies of
resources to be migrated