[Pacemaker] Re: [Cluster-devel] HA Cluster Developer Summit 2008: call for participants

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 02:55:00 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I am pleased to announce that the we have achieved quorum and that the
Summit is confirmed to take place as previously announced.

I urge all the participant to update the wiki page (1), specially if you
need help with the hotel room.

Please make sure to do it as soon as possible because another event will
take place in Prague at the same time and almost all hotels are alredy
full.

Details on transport, food and all the arrangements will be posted on the
wiki _only_. So keep an eye for them. For any question please mail me any
time.

Regards
Fabio

(1) http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ClusterSummit2008