[ClusterLabs Developers] fence-agents v4.8.0
Fabio M. Di Nitto
fabbione at fabbione.net
Thu Mar 18 05:57:02 EDT 2021
On 17/03/2021 14.41, Oyvind Albrigtsen wrote:
> ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.8.0.
> The fence-virt repository has been merged into fence-agents, so be
> sure to give fence_virt, fence_xvm and fence_virtd some additional
> testing to ensure it doesnt have any issues we havent caught in our
> initial testing.
I am about to do some major spring cleaning in fence_virt:
- delete plugins that no longer work or build or used:
* null-plugin (disabled by default, does nothing)
* libvirt-qmf-plugin (disabled by default, does not build, needs
porting to qpid-proton)
* pacemaker fence (disabled by default, does not build, needs
porting to newer versions of pacemaker)
- enable cpg plugin by default (it builds fine, might even work)
- drop non-modular build (--disable-modules). It´s currently broken
and we know of none shipping fence_virt as a single binary.
and add a bunch of coverity scan fixes.
If there are any objections, please raise your hands now.
More information about the Developers