[ClusterLabs Developers] resource-agents v4.8.0 rc1
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 05:22:05 EDT 2021
ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.8.0 rc1.
Source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- Filesystem: change force_unmount default to safe for RHEL9+
- Route: return OCF_NOT_RUNNING status if iface doesn't exist.
- VirtualDomain: fix pid_status() on EL8 (and other distros with newer versions of qemu) (#1614)
- anything: only write PID to pidfile (when sh prints message(s))
- azure-lb: redirect stdout and stderr to /dev/null to avoid nc dying with EPIPE error
- configure: dont use OCF_ROOT_DIR from glue.h
- docker-compose: use -f $YML in all calls to avoid issues when not using default YML file
- gcp-vpc-move-route, gcp-vpc-move-vip: add project ID parameter
- gcp-vpc-move-route: fix stop-action when route stopped, and fix check_conflicting_routes()
- gcp-vpc-move-route: make "vpc_network" optional
- gcp-vpc-move-vip: correctly return error when no instances are returned
- ldirectord: added real servers threshold settings
- mysql-common: check datadir permissions
- nfsclient: fix stop-action when export not present
- nfsserver: error-check unbind_tree
- pgsql: make wal receiver check compatible with PostgreSQL >= 11
- spec: add BuildRequires for google lib
The full list of changes for resource-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release candidate.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The resource-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers