[ClusterLabs Developers] Any projects using Github large file storage?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Jan 19 18:02:35 EST 2021

On 2021-01-19 4:34 p.m., Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone remember what ClusterLabs project is using Github's Large
> File Storage (https://git-lfs.github.com/)?
>
> They notified us that "Git LFS has been disabled on the organization
> ClusterLabs because you’ve exceeded your data plan by at least 150%"
> (we're currently using 2.2.GB).
>
> I vaguely remember someone wanting that capability, but I don't
> remember the project(s). That project will need to either move away
> from LFS, or cough up for a data plan.
>
> If no one remembers, I can ask their support.

Update; I pulled it back out (pushed it under my own user's repos). Let
me know if this causes any further problems. I'll have to figure out how
to ensure that this continues to bill Alteeve and not interfere with
ClusterLabs in general.

Sorry for any hassle.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of