[ClusterLabs Developers] Any projects using Github large file storage?

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 16:34:13 EST 2021

Hi all,

Does anyone remember what ClusterLabs project is using Github's Large
File Storage (https://git-lfs.github.com/)?

They notified us that "Git LFS has been disabled on the organization
ClusterLabs because you’ve exceeded your data plan by at least 150%"
(we're currently using 2.2.GB).

I vaguely remember someone wanting that capability, but I don't
remember the project(s). That project will need to either move away
from LFS, or cough up for a data plan.

If no one remembers, I can ask their support.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>