[ClusterLabs Developers] fence-agents v4.7.1
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 06:01:36 EST 2021
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.7.1, which is a
bugfix release for v4.7.1.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- fence_aws/fence_gce: allow building without cloud libs
- fence_gce: default to onoff
- fence_gce: add service account authentication
- fence_gce: fix 'googleapiclient' has no attribute '__version__'
issue with newer versions of googleapiclient
- fence_ipmilan: create fence_ipmilanplus symlink with lanplus
enabled by default
- fence_lpar: make managed a required parameter
- fence_vbox: do not flood shell history with vboxmanage calls
- fence_zvmip: fix shell-timeout when using new disable-timeout parameter
- spec: dont build -all subpackage as noarch (due to different
dependencies per arch)
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers