[ClusterLabs Developers] Pacemaker in Amazon Linux 2

Kumar, Aswini tummak at amazon.com
Thu Aug 27 08:47:59 EDT 2020

Hi,

I came across below error when I ran through below code.
Environment: On NODE1 (SQL Server 2019 running in Amazon Linux 2- OS, create a resource using aws-vpc-move-ip resource agent." in Pacemaker.
Error:
 invalid resource option 'routing_table_role', allowed options are:
awscli, interface, ip, monapi, profile, routing_table, trace_file,
trace_ra, use --force to override

Code:
sudo pcs resource create p_aws-vpc-move-ip ocf:heartbeat :aws-vpc-move-ip ip="10.0.0.6" routing_table="rtb-c39a4cbd" routing_table_role=" arn:aws:iam::XXXX5337XXXX:role/AGFailover" interface="eth0" op monitor timeout="30" interval="60"

Pls give your thoughts on this, Is there any alternate method to achieve same with any other command?.

Thanks and Regards
Aswini Kumar Tummala
Associate Consultant
AWS Professional Services