[ClusterLabs Developers] Building clufter on EL8

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Oct 30 16:24:25 EDT 2019

Hi all,

  While waiting to see what CentOS 8 will do with regard to HA, I
decided to rebuild the rhel 8 packages for our own repo[1]. To this end,
I've rebuilt all packages, except clufter.

  The clufter package relies on jing, and jing is not provided in RHEL
8. Obviously, clufter was build for RHEL 8, so I'm curious how this was
done... I started the process of building jing myself, but very quickly
fell into a very deep dependency well.

  Tips?

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of