[ClusterLabs Developers] [RFC][pacemaker] Antora as a successor for the current publication platform base on (abandoned?) publican

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 18:23:48 EST 2019

> Antora looks interesting. The biggest downside vs publican is that it
> appears to be only a static website generator, i.e. it would not
> generate PDF, epub, or single-page HTML the way we do now.

Couple of good questions was, coincidentally, raised "yesterday":
https://gitlab.com/antora/antora/issues/401

Nonethelss, I haven't heard of that project until I checked the
details about the Fedora docs migration I vaguely knew about.
I know see a connection between that project and Asciidoctor (for
which we already introduced small compat changes), though.

--
Jan (Poki)