[ClusterLabs Developers] SDK/API's for Pacemaker/Corosync

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 16:23:21 EST 2019

On Mon, 2019-02-04 at 09:11 -0800, Vinod Chegu wrote:

> Hi Ken
>
> Thanks for your response and pointers !
>
> What you suggest is certainly one option.
>
> If there are any examples of using the C API's please point me to the
> same. 'am trying to search for them too.

Speaking only of the pacemaker C API, it's pretty low-level and
unlikely to have anything of interest. The (meager) documentation for
it is here:

http://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doxygen/

There aren't any examples per se, but you can look at the various
pacemaker command-line tools:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/tree/master/tools

http://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#idm140330787858944
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>