[ClusterLabs Developers] Using ClusterLabs logo

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Mon Apr 29 10:31:16 EDT 2019

Tomas Jelinek <tojeline at redhat.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is it OK to use ClusterLabs logo as a favicon for pcs in upstream? If
> so, are there any conditions to meet?

Yes, this would be OK to me at least (as the creator of the logo)!

> I went through new logo threads in mailinglists but I didn't find
> anything specific other than this:

I don't remember the specific license we decided on back then, but at
least to me, CC-BY would make sense, where a link to clusterlabs.org
would be sufficient attribution I think.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Cheers,
Kristoffer