[ClusterLabs Developers] [ClusterLabs] Issue in fence_ilo4 with IPv6 ILO IPs

Rohit Saini rohitsaini111.forum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:20:18 EDT 2019

Hi Ondrej,
Yes, you are right. This issue was specific to floating IPs, not with local
IPs.

Post becoming master, I was sending "Neighbor Advertisement" message for my
floating IPs. This was a raw message which was created by me, so I was the
one who was setting flags in it.
Please find attached "image1" which is the message format of NA message.
Attached "image2" which a message capture, as you can see "Override" and
"Solicited" flag both are set. As part of solution, now only "Override" is
set.

Hope I answer your questions. Please let me know any queries.

Thanks,
Rohit