[ClusterLabs Developers] [openstack-dev] [HA] future of OpenStack OCF resource agents (was: resource-agents v4.2.0)

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Oct 24 17:22:04 UTC 2018

Adam,

Personally, I would prefer the approach where the OpenStack resource agents are part of the repository in which they are used. This is also the approach taken in other open source projects such as Kubernetes and avoids the inconsistency where, for example, Azure resource agents are in the Cluster Labs repository but OpenStack ones are not. This can mean that people miss there is OpenStack integration available.

This does not reflect, in any way, the excellent efforts and results made so far. I don't think it would negate the possibility to include testing in the OpenStack gate since there are other examples where code is pulled in from other sources.

Tim