[ClusterLabs Developers] fence-agents v4.3.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 09:13:51 EDT 2018
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.3.0.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new fence agents:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- fence_vmware_soap: cleanup when receiving SIGTERM
- fence_cisco_ucs: encode POSTFIELDS to avoid TypeError issue
- fence_kdump: added validate-all action
- fence_aliyun: list instance names and show up to 100 instances
- fence_compute/fence_evacuate: domain parameter fixes to avoid regressions
- fence_impilan/fence_ilo_ssh: added iLO5-support
- fence_rhevm: improve indentation and metadata
- fence_compute/fence_evacuate/fence_rhevm: fix has_key Python 3 issue
- fence_kdump: fix strncpy issue
- fence_evacuate: fix evacuable tag mix issue
- fence_gce: add support for stackdriver logging
- fence_mpath: added watchdog support
- fence_vmware_soap: fix Python 3 suds issue
The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers