[ClusterLabs Developers] fence-agents v4.3.2
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 09:50:39 EST 2018
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.3.2, which is a
bugfix release for v4.3.1.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- fence_scsi: fix incorrect SCSI key when node ID is 10 or higher
- fence_hpblade: fix log_expect syntax
- fence_openstack: add support for new keystoneauth1 library
- check_used_options: add Python 3 support and fix redirect-issue in
if that made it not run during build anymore
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers