[ClusterLabs Developers] fence-agents v4.2.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu May 17 09:21:53 EDT 2018
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.2.0.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- general improvements:
- source: restructured directory-tree (fence/agents/lib -> lib and fence/agents -> agents)
- build: fixes for FreeBSD and other issues detected by the new CI
- doc: added links and IRC info to README and added FenceAgentsAPI.md document to project
- fencing: added manpage action and made metadata print without manpage tags
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- fencing: fixed Python 3 encoding issue in run_command()
- fence_azure_arm: added network-fencing
- fence_compute/fence_evacuate: revert to old parameters
- fence_docker: removed slashes from list-output to avoid issues with Pacemaker
- fence_gce: added support for google-auth library
- fence_gce: log errors from exceptions
- fence_gce: make zone and project parameters required
- fence_mpath: added missing space before parameter to fix preemptive abort command
- fence_scsi: dont write additional entries for same device when parameters are updated
- fence_scsi: fixed plug-parameter
The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers