[ClusterLabs Developers] resource-agents v4.1.1
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 04:40:13 EST 2018
ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.1.1.
Source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new resource agents:
- mariadb (for MariaDB master/slave replication setup with GTID)
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- VirtualDomain: properly migrate VMs on node shutdown (bsc#1074014)
- mpathpersist: fixed issue with reservation key parsing in status()
- pgsql: create stats temp directory if it doesnt exist
- pgsql: improved validation for replication mode
- CTDB: add new possible location for CTDB_SYSCONFIG
- CTDB: cope with deprecated "idmap backend" smb.conf option
- CTDB: fix initial probe
- Filesystem: add support for cvfs
- IPsrcaddr: match exact route to avoid failing
- IPsrcaddr: only check for ifconfig on BSD/Solaris
- Raid1: ignore transient devices after stopping a device
- awseip/awsvip: improvements (incl multi NIC support)
- crm_*: use new parameter names
- db2: improve monitor and simplify STANDBY/.../DISCONNECTED
- lvmlockd: change lvm.conf to use lvmlockd
- ocf-shellfuncs: fix fallback name for ocf_attribute_target()
- oracle: fix alter user syntax for set_mon_user_profile
- oracle: log warning when using using sysdba instead of "monuser"
- redis: add support for tunneling replication traffic
- syslog-ng: fix to make commercial version supported as well
- tomcat: fix invalid stop option
The full list of changes for resource-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release candidate.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The resource-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers