[ClusterLabs Developers] (no subject)

Ibraheem abu hamdeh ibr.hamdeh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:09:08 EST 2018

I have a case of which I want to synchronize between two (or more) Ubuntu
Amazon EC2s, I want to sync between the two servers, I followed this article
<https://medium.com/@yenthanh/high-availability-using-corosync-pacemaker-on-ubuntu-16-04-bdebc6183fc5>,
but I'm stuck at the step of getting the *private_binding_IP_address, *I
looked over the internet for documentation for Corosync and Pacemaker, but
no luck, in a nutshell I want to know:

- Does Corosync and Pacemaker work with Ubuntu 16.04?
- Does Corosync and Pacemaker work with Amazon EC2 (Ubuntu) instances?
- How to do that (sync two or more Amazon EC2s together)?

Thanks in advance