[ClusterLabs Developers] Pacemaker 1.1.18 release cycle, including submitting pull requests

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Oct 6 23:02:12 EDT 2017

Reminder: now that we're in the Pacemaker release candidate phase,
please submit any pull requests with bug fixes against the 1.1 branch,
to make sure they are included in the final 1.1.18 release.

Pull requests with new features should still be submitted against the
master branch. Since I'd like to branch 2.0.0 from the final 1.1.18
release, I likely won't merge these until after then. My current plan
is that 2.0.0 will be identical to 1.1.18 except with legacy syntax
support removed.

As such, I'd like to keep the 1.1.18 cycle fairly short, so any testing
this month is greatly appreciated.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>