[ClusterLabs Developers] bundle/docker: zombie process on resource stop

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 14:57:01 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 13:34 +0200, Valentin Vidic wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 01:04:06PM +0200, Klaus Wenninger wrote:
> > Interesting... Looking at the code I would expect 2 processes. Some
> > 'pcmk-init' with pidone and
> > 'pacemaker_remoted' that is spawned out as child.
> > So looks as if the spawning thing isn't working. Strange thing is that
> > the only criterion to do
> > that is that it checks for being pidone.
> > The code seems to be there since April 19th.
>
> Yes, quite strange.  Can you check pcmk-init at least works on your side?
> I'm using pacemaker 1.1.17 on Debian sid here.

Are you sure you have pacemaker 1.1.17 inside the container as well? The
pid-1 reaping stuff was added then.

"pcmk-init" is just a name that pacemaker_remoted assumes when running
as pid-1 so it is clearly distinguished form any pacemaker_remoted
running on the underlying host when running ps.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>