[ClusterLabs Developers] resource-agents v4.0.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 05:48:19 EST 2017

ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.0.0.
Source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/releases/tag/v4.0.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new resource agents:
  - garbd
  - awseip
  - awsvip
  - pgagent
- CI: automatic ShellCheck and metadata verification

The full list of changes for resource-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/v4.0.0/ChangeLog

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The resource-agents maintainers