[ClusterLabs Developers] HA/Clusterlabs Summit 2017 Proposal

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Mon Jan 30 09:23:39 EST 2017

Hi everyone!

The last time we had an HA summit was in 2015, and the intention then
was to have SUSE arrange the next meetup in the following year. We did
try to find a date that would be suitable for everyone, but for various
reasons there was never a conclusion and 2016 came and went.

Well, I'd like to give it another try this year! This time, I've already
got a proposal for a place and date: September 7-8 in Nuremberg, Germany
(SUSE main office). I've got the new event area in the SUSE office
already reserved for these dates.

My suggestion is to do a two day event similar to the one in Brno, but I
am open to any suggestions as to format and content. The main reason for
having the event would be for everyone to have a chance to meet and get
to know each other, but it's also an opportunity to discuss the future
of Clusterlabs and the direction going forward.

Any thoughts or feedback are more than welcome! Let me know if you are
interested in coming or unable to make it.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund