[ClusterLabs Developers] Getting Started with Pacemaker Development

K Aravind ezbi.124 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:25:38 EST 2017

Hi Ken
Thanks for the reply :)

I am interested in writing code.
I have been programming in c++ for past 3 years at work.
However if deemed am willing to learn any programming language :)
My work mostly is around databases and HA related stuff in a Linux
environment.

Thanks
Aravind

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 at 21:19 Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> wrote:

On 02/17/2017 04:10 AM, K Aravind wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am interested in contributing to the pacemaker project.
> I went through the documentation cluster from scratch and pacemaker
> explained and have a working cluster setup.
> I also went though the pacemaker development documentation , however it
> contains coding guidelines.
> It would be of great help if you help me getting started which would
> enable me to contribute. :)
>
> Thanks
> Aravind

Hi, Aravind!

Welcome to the community :)

What are your interests and goals? Do you want to code, or write
documentation, or something else? Do you have particular topics or
programming languages you're interested in?