[ClusterLabs Developers] Clusterlabs Summit 2017: Please register!

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Wed Aug 9 08:30:00 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

This mail is for attendees of the Clusterlabs Summit event in Nuremberg,
September 6-7 2017. If it didn't arrive via the Clusterlabs mailing
list and you're not going but got this mail anyway, please let me know
since apparently I have you on my list of possible attendees ;)

Apologies for springing this on you at such a late stage, but as we are
investigating dinner options, making badges and making sure there are
enough chairs for everyone at the event, it became more and more clear
that it would be very useful to have a better grasp of how many people
are coming to the event.

URL to sign up
--------------

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clusterlabs-summit-2017-dinner-tickets-36890525555

To make it as easy as possible, I created an event on Eventbrite for
this purpose. Signing up is not a requirement! However, it would be
great if you could send an email to me confirming your attendance
regardless, in case you are unhappy about using Eventbrite.

Also, it would be great if you could register as quickly as possible so
that we can make dinner reservations early enough to hopefully be able
to fit everyone into one space.

Thank you,
Kristoffer

--