[ClusterLabs Developers] Resurrecting OCF

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 14:51:58 EDT 2016

On 18/08/16 15:31 +0200, Kristoffer Grönlund wrote:
> A pet peeve of mine would also be to move heartbeat/IPaddr2 to
> clusterlabs/IP, to finally get rid of that weird 2 in the name...

Just recalled I used to be uncomfortable with "apache" (also present
in rgmanager's breed of RAs) as it's no longer unambiguous due to
handful of other "Apache X" projects (and Apache is rather the name
of the parental foundation, anyway).

And as I've just discovered, httpd is unfortunately not unambigous
either -- there's at least (currently disjoint) OpenBSD variant.

(sigh)

--
Jan (Poki)